viennalosers

A support group for friends and family to help us lose weight and get fit and feel good about ourselves so we can be better sisters, mothers, wives and better servants of the Lord.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

Holly was a stay at home, home-schooling mom of three boys. Alexander is a biological son born in 1994, and Max and Daniel were adopted from Russia in 2004, born in 1995 and 1996. Max has a sister born in 1994 who is still in an orphanage in Russia. We tried desperately to adopt her since 2002, but that is no longer possible. In 2007, we adopted 2 year old Rosie from China. Our blogs are meant to share our hopes, dreams, our family, our love and to record our journey toward perfecting our family. We hope the Lord will bless you as he has us.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hello Sisters, Family and Friends

This is our new blog. The idea is that we can use this to support each other in our quest to get fit or fitter than we are now.

Even though we may be spread out around the world we can still offer counsel and a listening ear to each other through the miracles of modern technology.

My idea is that those who wish to participate log onto this blog each evening or morning and journal what you have eaten for that day or for the previous day. Try to make a note of the portions you ate and how you were feeling when you ate and/or right before/after you ate.

This is also a site where you can add interesting facts you find that can help us in our quest.

We can do this and it will be easier together. I've been thin a good portion of my life so I know I can do it and I know you can too. We just need to push each other over the hump (or lump as the case may be!). I am so tired of feeling bad about myself and I want to feel good, have energy, and enjoy other people without always thinking about myself and if my blouse is pooching, if my stomach is covered or if I can bend over without popping my buttons! Yikes.

So, I hope you will join me! I love you all. Holly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home